Tami's version of Our Adventures through India, SouthEast Asia + Beyond

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One Year Later - A Wrap-up

It's been almost one year to the day since we pulled back into our SF driveway that I've finally landed a job. One year of job searching, soul searching, economic depression, monumental elections, adjusting, adapting, learning and growing. It's all paid off in the end in a number of ways, not least of which is the security of a steady paycheck. But not only that, I actually like the job. And, it's a stepping stone towards a new career in non-profit administration. I feel so blessed and am eager to embark on this new path.

So with that, it seems like a logical point to sign over and out with this blog journal. Wow, it's been a trip! Thanks to all of you who shared it with me and were inspired along the way. I know I was. May it not be our last journey together.

Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home